Islamic Belief Systems
Under the direction of Dr. Muhammad Ali Shomali comes this informative guide to Islam and its teachings. Written in a textbook style, this book is perfectly suited to both the novice to Islam and those familiar with the religion. Features color illustrations, this text is ideal to use in the home setting for parents who wish to educate their children about Islam in a systematic way. Case studies, exercises, and a glossary make this a must-have in every home.
Who should consider purchasing this book?
- Anyone looking to learn about the Islamic belief system irregardless of Islamic denomination.
- Also, any non-Muslim looking to gain an appreciation of the Islamic belief system
- This book and lecture series is a MUST for any Islamic full-time or weekend school teacher instructing teenage children.
- Parents looking to homeschool teenage children
- Families looking to engage in fundamental Islamic learnings.
Sheikh Dr. Mohammad Ali Shomali is a graduate of the Islamic Seminaries of Qum and also obtained both a BA and MA in western philosophy from the University of Manchester. Additionally, he earned his PhD from the University of Manchester.
For video lecture series to complement this book, please click this link.
Under the direction of Dr. Mohammad Ali Shomali | Paperbound |