Islamic Belief Systems
ISBN: 9781904934233 | Under the direction of Dr. Mohammad Ali Shomali | Paperbound
Under the direction Dr. Muhammad Ali Shomali comes this informative guide to Islam and it's teachings. Written in a text book style, this book is perfectly suited to both the novice to Islam and those familiar with the religion. Features color illustrations, this text is ideal to use in the home setting for parents who wish to educate their children about Islam in a systematic way. Case studies, exercises and a glossary make this a must have in every home. For video lecture series to complement this book, please click this link.
Who should consider purchasing this book?
- Anyone looking to learn about Islamic belief system irregardless of Islamic denomination.
- Also, any non-Muslim looking to gain appreciation of the Islamic belief system
- This book and lecture series is a MUST for any Islamic full-time or weekend school teacher instructing teenage children.
- Parents looking to homeschool teenage children
- Families looking to engage in fundamental Islamic learnings.